Compensation for this position is $50 USD or $60 CAD or equivalent in store credit. Suggested length of time to complete is 3-4 hours. Responsibilities for this position involve:
- Thoroughly combing through the completed pattern for typos, wording issues, and layout suggestions.
- Checking the math for cutting and piecing aspects of the pattern.
- Returning pattern with suggested edits within 10 days of receiving it.
Maker and Promoter
After pattern is complete and the Technical Editor has completed edits, pattern is sent to three Maker/Promoters. Compensation for this position is the equivalent of fabric used to make the quilt top in store credit ($16 CAD per meter). Responsibilities involve:
- Completion of the quilt top within 3 weeks.
- Professional level photographs posted weekly or more often to document progress.
- Active input through participating in an Instagram group chat with fellow Maker/Promoters.
After pattern is complete and the Technical Editor has completed edits, pattern is sent to three Makers. Compensation for this position is two additional PDF Patterns of their choice. Responsibilities involve:
- Completion of the quilt top within 5 weeks (lining up for 2 weeks after release).
- A well lit and clear picture of the completed quilt top.
- Participation in an Instagram group chat with fellow Maker/Promoters is NOT necessary.
I'll add you to my list and reach out when an opportunity arrives. THANKS!!